Informed decisions in the context of a capital increase to extend the impressive IoT technology
The rate of Internet of Things (IoT) adoption varies globally, but is generally slower than expected. However, the industry expects a significant uptick in adoption in the months and years to come and has been driven considerably by the new ways of working that have become mainstream in 2020.
With an estimated global IoT value of US $ 55 billion, IoT is quickly becoming a multi-industry requirement.
In action, IoT can make an unprecedented difference to the efficiency of your business, regardless of your industry. Connected technology and automation enable streamlined data capture, categorization, analysis and insight from your production line, processes, sales and inventory management.
Interest in this field is growing at a breakneck pace in global business, and in South Africa, it is starting to grab the attention of future investors.
One of the biggest adoption challenges has been defining global IoT standards. Informed Decisions (ID) is working hard to define an operating standard that will allow applications to stand the test of time.
Informed Decisions, the South African leader in the development and implementation of IoT technology, has been announced as the 2019 winner of the MTN IoT Awards. As a result, the company has been invited to speak several times around the world and participate as a judge at an Israel-based Global Technology Prize.
“With our ability to implement IoT technology that controls things on the ground, like opening and closing valves and switching relays, we are ahead of the curve, delivering core technology with enhanced feedback. “ID said in a statement. .
Informed decisions in the IoT industry
Informed Decisions has long been the engine of technology R&D and has launched several breakthrough technologies over the past five years, with many more to come.
“We understand that we can only be successful if the industry is successful, so we have embraced our supply chain and most of our competition. Our CEO, Pieter Pienaar, has been appointed President of IoTIC, which further underscores our commitment to the industry as a whole.
Lots of money guides great ideas
Due to our excellence in R&D and IoT implementation in South African businesses, our impeccable quality of products and services, and our personalized innovation in a field where core open source software predominates, we have attracted the attention of an investor who shares our values and our vision for the future.
How Informed Decisions became the IoT solution provider of choice for large investments:
- Our excellence follows a formula that no other business can replicate and translates into unparalleled gains for any business.
- Our current position and capabilities in the IoT arena remain largely undisputed. Our collection of secure and agile IoT solutions, which are based on a strong concentration on R&D, foreshadows growth and expansion to conquer new horizons.
- Our belief is that IoT, at its heart, is about data integrity. Without this foundation, the machine data and automation provided by many open source IoT solutions are worthless. The data-driven framework we get without compromise enables better collection, analysis, insights and trend mapping than any other solution.
- We collect more data so you can see all components of your supply chain, operations, sales, etc. with the benefit of seeing the patterns hidden in your data through our in-depth source surveys. data and their recording. It is the seemingly insignificant data that often provides the most valuable information.
The key to ID success
“We are to sensors and actuators what XML was to database integration: our solution design enables a long-range wireless network that functions more like Scada than current data provisioning technologies. “
Attention to detail on everything from edge data including Scada-like features, new data always available, seamless integration of all data throughout the information chain, extended control and better aggregation, leading to better access to more data, with machine learning and AI capabilities to help you.
With Informed Decisions, this functionality and cross-industry application come standard. “The new investment will take us and your business much, much further,” he said.
Stay tuned for our exciting growth and pioneering development. To learn more, visit Informed Decision Website.
- This promoted content has been paid for by the affected party