Forklifts Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Information | Technavio
Technavio has been monitoring the forklift market in its latest market research report. The market is expected to grow 198.72,000 units during 2021-2025 and register a CAGR of nearly 3% during the forecast period. The report offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The Forklifts Market report broadly covers market segmentation by type (Class V, Class III, Class I, Class II, and Class IV) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA and South America). 49% of the market growth will come from APAC during the forecast period with China and Japan emerging as the region’s key markets.
For more information, Download a FREE sample report
- Market volume and value
- Key countries and its market value
- Market segmentation analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Market trends, drivers and challenges
- Key Market Players – Segments and Offers
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data insights.
- Find more in-depth market insights and forecast information on current market developments.
- Discover insights on the main drivers of market acceleration.
- Identify potential threats to market growth.
- Understand the impact of trends that may positively or negatively influence the growth of the market.
Related report on industrial products Include
In addition to market data, Technavio offers customizations according to the specific needs of companies. The following customization options are available for the Forklifts Market report:
- New breakdown of market segmentation in requested regions.
Information on market players
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, supplier segmentation and supplier offerings.
One of the Fortune 500 companies that utilized the detailed research report on Forklifts Market decided to increase its market share in Ground Delivery Services which presents the highest market opportunities during the forecast period.
Current market overview and outlook
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
Find the impact of five aspects on the industry
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Understand market segmentation and forecast analysis
Market segmentation by class type
- Market segments
- Comparison by class type
- Class III – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Class V – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Class I – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Class II – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Class IV – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by class type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
A quick overview of market performance
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
The biggest sellers on the market and their profiles
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Cargotec Corp.
- Crown Equipment Company
- CVS FERRARI Spa
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- Jungheinrich AG
- KION GROUP AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Royal Terberg BV Group
- SANY Group
- Toyota Industries Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]