How do I use the Apple Maps Look Around feature to see street views in selected cities?
Along with iOS 15, Apple released many new features for iPhone users, including the ability to hide personal emails, tab groups, the ability to select sound profiles, and advanced Apple functionality. Maps. There is another very useful feature – the street view for Apple’s navigation service, also known as the Apple Look Around feature. It is very similar to the street view of Google Map and allows a user to explore the area nearby. Read on to learn how to use the Apple Maps Look Around feature.
Although the feature is available for some cities around the world, the list is constantly updated as iPhone users reach around the world. The feature will help users get a feel for what a location will look like without leaving their place. In the daily course, the Apple Look Around feature will allow users to view specific parts or locations or a city in all directions from the point of view. The feature is supported on Apple devices running iOS 13 or later. The Apple Look Around feature can be used in two ways: by address and by location.
How do I use the Apple Maps Look Around feature?
- Open Apple Maps on iPad or iPhone
- Enter the address
- If the device is running iOS 15, a binocular icon will appear in the lower right corner of the map
- If the device is running on iOS 13 or iOS 14, the binocular icon will appear on the right side of the screen
- Tap the binoculars icon
- Apple Maps Look Around will open
- A user can navigate using screen swipe gestures and arrow icons shown in the upper left corner of the screen
- A user can view the location in full screen mode or in lobby mode
- To move to another location on the street, a user can press the rings that appear on the screen
- After locating is complete, a user can click Ended at the top right of the map
- Find the location that should be displayed on the Apple Maps app
- Tap the Boniculars icon in the upper right corner of the screen or the lower left corner of the screen
- Once the Apple Look Around feature is active, tap the gray bar at the bottom of the screen to see location details