Global Chemical Anchors Market Research Report 2021
DUBLIN, September 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Chemical Anchors Market 2020-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global chemical anchors market size is expected to reach $ 1.20 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2028.
The growing demand for chemical anchors in industrial and infrastructure projects due to their superior performance and durability is expected to propel the market growth.
In addition, the growing demand for easy-to-install, more efficient and more reliable anchors, coupled with the popularity of the technologies used in its production, push manufacturers to continually engage in innovation, forcing them to take the necessary measures. to maintain and improve product standards.
Technological improvements have increased the functionality of the product. The product offers a reasonable shelf life and a high level of corrosion resistance that is comparable to that of its two-component polyamide epoxy counterparts. Epoxy is an important component in the chemical anchor formulation, thus increasing its application over its counterparts.
One of the main factors influencing production is the availability of raw materials, the distribution network and favorable geographical locations. The main raw material used in the manufacture of chemical anchors is polymer, which comes directly from China. Major manufacturers have long term ties with major raw material suppliers in the country due to the efficient and low cost supply chain.
However, in the post-pandemic scenario, manufacturers are looking for a diverse supply chain with a focus on sourcing raw materials from multiple locations. Thus creating opportunities for a large number of manufacturers looking to forge long-standing partnerships.
The use of the Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled companies to leverage data in industrial environments, where they began to collect data to understand and improve operational performance. Hilti Group in February 2020 paved the way for IoT to enter the fastener market by launching IoT-enabled smart fasteners that identify and document installed anchors, screws and bolts.
Highlights of the Chemical Anchors Market Report
- By Product, Adhesive Capsule Anchors is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period due to increasing use of the product in infrastructure and commercial segments.
- In terms of resin, unsaturated polyester chemical anchors are primarily used in masonry and uncracked concrete applications. However, methacrylates and pure epoxy type anchors are better suited for more demanding applications, including rebar and fractured concrete.
- Rising construction spending, especially in emerging economies, is a key factor driving the growth of the anchor chemicals industry. Growing product awareness, coupled with high consumer spending in the residential sector, drives demand for chemical anchors
- In the United States, the demand for chemical anchors is expected to increase due to increasing investment in repair and reconstruction of infrastructure. Chemical anchors are used in the majority of steel constructions, column bases and scaffold anchors
- Manufacturers in the chemical anchors industry are involved in the adoption of several strategies, including acquisition, joint venture, new product development and geographic expansion, which help to improve their market penetration.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market: Variables, Trends and Scope
3.1 Mapping of penetration and growth prospects
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Regulatory framework
3.4 Technology overview
3.5 Market dynamics
3.5.1 Market Drivers Analysis
18.104.22.168 Growing Construction Industry
3.5.2 Analysis of market restrictions
22.214.171.124 Lack of awareness of construction chemicals
3.5.3 Industry Opportunities
3.5.4 Industry challenges
3.6 Industry Analysis
3.6.1 Industry Analysis: Porter’s Analysis
3.6.2 PESTEL analysis
3.7 Market strategies
Chapter 4 Chemical Anchors Market: Product Estimates and Trend Analysis
4.1 Definition and scope
4.2 Analysis of Product Movement and Market Share, 2020 and 2028
4.3 Injectable adhesive anchors
4.4 Adhesive anchors for capsules
Chapter 5 Chemical Anchors Market: Resin Estimates and Trend Analysis
5.1 Definition and scope
5.2 Analysis of Resin Movement and Market Share, 2020 and 2028
5.3 Polyester chemical anchor
5.4 Unsaturated polyester chemical anchor
5.5 Epoxy acrylate chemical anchor
5.6 Pure epoxy chemical anchor
5.7 Hybrid systems
Chapter 6 Chemical Anchors Market: Application Estimates and Trend Analysis
6.1 Definition and scope
6.2 Analysis of Application Movement and Market Share, 2020 and 2028
Chapter 7 Chemical Anchors Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
7.1 Analysis of regional movements and market share, 2020 and 2028
Chapter 8 Competitive Analysis
8.1 Global Major Players, Recent Developments and Their Impact on Industry
8.2 Categorization of key companies / competitions (key innovators, market leaders, emerging players)
8.3 Supplier landscape
8.4 Competitive scorecard analysis
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Procaps Group
- Hilti Group
- MKT binding
- Power ties
- FIXDEX fastening technology
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Sika SA
- Simpson Strong-Tie Company, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Ripple India
- Koelner Rawlplug IP
- Mungo Befestigungstechnik AG
- Chemfix Products Ltd.
- Leviat BV
- Fischer Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lsrdpl
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets