Global Nasal Cannulas Market Report 2021-2028
DUBLIN, October 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Nasal Cannula Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis 2021-2028” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global nasal cannula market size is expected to reach $ 9.8 billion by 2028.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2928. The increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases and the growth of the geriatric population are major contributors to the growth of the market. Lifestyle changes, increasing percentage of smokers, climatic conditions and increasing air pollution are mainly due to the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases.
In addition, the current Covid-19 pandemic has further boosted the demand for medical devices around the world. The skyrocketing adoption of the single-use nasal cannula was widespread in all settings, including hospitals, homes and health care centers.
Additionally, the medical device has seen increased demand during the pandemic, making it easier to deliver oxygen to all settings, including hospitals and home care.
The development of the medical device by different key market players further propelled the adoption due to the innovation in nasal cannulas to provide more flexibility and comfort to patients. Recent developments in the high-flow nasal cannula are facilitating the expansion of use in low-level healthcare facilities or at home, leading to further market growth.
Highlights of the Nasal Cannulas Market Report
- Low flow nasal cannula segment dominated the market in 2020 due to increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, low cost of cannula and impact of Covid-19
- Plastics segment dominated the market in 2020 in terms of revenue share due to higher adoption due to low cost and variations available in the market
- Hospital segment dominated the market in 2020 due to the increasing adoption of high flow rate nasal cannula and the developments made to expand the use and scope of various indication treatments.
- On the other hand, the growing geriatric population and patients with long-term respiratory distress are expected to support the growth of the long-term care center segment.
- In 2020, North America held the highest market share due to the increase in the number of respiratory diseases such as COPD and asthma, and the growth of local and international manufacturers facilitating the rapid availability of the medical device at low cost
- In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in the geriatric population and prevalence of respiratory diseases, increase in healthcare expenditure and increase in the number from local manufacturers
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Scope and objectives of the report
Chapter 2 Methodology
Chapter 3 Executive summary
3.1 Market outlook
3.2 Segment Outlook
3.3 Competitive outlook
3.4 Nasal Cannulas Market Outlook, 2020
Chapter 4 Market Variables, Trends and Scope
4.1 Market Lineage Outlook
4.1.1 Prospects for the auxiliary market
4.2 Nasal Cannulas Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Market Driver Analysis
22.214.171.124 Growing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases
126.96.36.199 Growing Geriatric Population
188.8.131.52 Government initiatives to support and increase health spending
4.2.2 Analysis of market restrictions
184.108.40.206 Uncertain regulatory framework
4.3 Nasal Cannulas Market: Business Environment Analysis Tools
4.4 Mapping of penetration and growth prospects
4.5 Impact of Covid-19 on the nasal cannula market
Chapter 5 Nasal Cannulas Market: Type Analysis
5.1 Nasal Cannula Types Market Share Analysis, 2020 and 2028
5.2 Nasal Cannula Types Market:
5.3 Market Size, Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2028 for Types Segment
5.3.1 Low-flow nasal cannula
5.3.2 High-flow nasal cannula
Chapter 6 Nasal Cannulas Market: Materials Analysis
6.1 Nasal Cannula Equipment Market Share Analysis, 2020 and 2028
6.2 Nasal Cannula Materials Market: Segment Dashboard
6.3 Market Size, Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2028 for Materials Segment
Chapter 7 Nasal Cannulas Market: End Use Analysis
7.1 Nasal Cannulas End Use Market Share Analysis, 2020 and 2028
7.2 Nasal Cannulas End Use Market: Segment Dashboard
7.3 Market Size, Forecast and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2028 for End Use Segment
7.3.2 Ambulatory health care services
7.3.3 Long-term care centers
Chapter 8 Nasal Cannulas Market: Regional Analysis
8.1 Regional Nasal Cannulas Market Share Analysis, 2020 and 2028
8.2 Regional market overview
Chapter 9 Competitive Analysis
9.1 Recent Developments and Impact Analysis, by Major Market Players
9.2 Analysis of the company’s market position
9.3 Company profiles
- Allied Health Care Products, Inc.
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Driving Devilbiss International
- Fairmont Medical
- Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Flexicare Medical LtÃ©e
- Resmed Inc.
- Salter Laboratories
- Sunset Healthcare Solutions Inc
- Teleflex incorporated
- Vapotherm Inc.
- Well Lead Medical Co. Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bbyako
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets