Global PVC Free IV Bags Market to Project a CAGR of 7.23% during the Forecast Period, 2021-2028
The eco-friendly nature of PVC-free IV bags, prevailing birth and birth rates, and prevalence of cancer are driving the growth of the market. MARKET OVERVIEW PVC-free IV bags are lighter and less breakable than glass.
New York, 07 Oct 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “GLOBAL NON-PVC IV BAGS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169470/?utm_source=GNW
These are mainly used for chemotherapy and parental nutrition.
Most therapeutic agents, vulnerable to interaction with plasticizers, are susceptible to transforming into harmful agents. This is regulated by using containers without plasticizers.
The birth rate is the total number of births per 1000 inhabitants. It helps to understand the increase in population of a specific region.
For example, the birth rate in 2020 was 18 per 1,000 people, according to data from Knoema. The growing population increases the burden of health and food spending on the nation and households.
As a result, the higher birth rate is believed to have an impact on nutrition levels. This is driving the demand for parenteral nutrition products further influencing the growth of the parenteral nutrition market.
In addition, parenteral nutrition minimizes the risk of underdevelopment and infection. In addition, most premature babies suffer from an underdeveloped immune system and low weight, which increases the risk of infections.
In addition, parenteral nutrition in premature infants improves the intrauterine deposition of nutrients, reduces complications, rapid neurological development, etc., thereby improving the chances of survival. Such factors are driving the growth of the PVC free IV bags market. However, the growth of the market is being held back by high costs and strict regulations regarding the production process of IV solutions.
The growth assessment of the global PVC-free IV bags market includes the geographic assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. North America is the dominant region in the world market in terms of revenue share.
This is attributed to a high prevalence of the disease and favorable reimbursement policies.
The growing demand for non-toxic PVC-free IV bags contributes to the intense competitive rivalry. Baxter International Inc, B Braun Melsungen AG, Angiplast Pvt Ltd, Fresenius Kabi, Huaren Pharmaceutical, etc. are among the major players in the market.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore the main conclusions of the global market
• Strategic distribution of market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, as well as 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation allows for in-depth assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographic analysis: assessments of the regions and segments of the countries mentioned with their market share
• Key analyzes: analysis of Porter’s five forces, supplier landscape, opportunity matrix, key purchasing criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: detailed company overview, products / services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. ANGIPLAST PVT LTD
2. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
3. BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC
4. FRESENIUS KABI
5. PHARMACEUTICAL HUAREN
6. MEDICAL ICU
7. LIFE SCIENCES JW
8. KRATON CORPORATION
9. MEDIPHARMA PLAN
11. PFIZER INC
12. POLYCINE GMBH
14. SEALED AIR
15. SHANGHAI XIN GEN ECO-TECHNOLOGIES
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169470/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001