Here’s how you can find the coordinates of a place in Google Maps
You can find the coordinates of the places in Google Maps. You can then use this data in GPS devices or other mapping applications. It is a universal system that is understood everywhere. We show you how to find coordinates using Google Maps on your phone or computer.
Google Maps coordinates
Google Maps It is an incredibly powerful tool which is adopted by a large group of users. The app is famous for its great search function and large database of famous places which you can easily share. Other people you share locations with will receive a link to the maps.
This is great for Google because it automatically brings people to their app, but it’s not a sharing method that works globally. The geographic coordinates are. Basically, with coordinates, you can then use any map, map app or GPS system to find a specific location. We explain how to find the coordinates in the maps on your phone and via the web version on your PC.
Find coordinates in the Google Maps app
You can display the coordinates of a place on the maps if you put a pin on the map. You can do this by long pressing on a point. If you just search for a city, address or place of interest using the search function, you won’t see any coordinates. However, it can be useful to search first in order to quickly get close to the exact point whose coordinates you want to discover. We explain it in the step-by-step plan below:
- Open Google maps
- slide the screen Or use search function To get closer to where you want to find the coordinates
- Zoom Then carefully at that precise place
- put your finger and long press Until a red pin appears
- Drag the lower area of the screen where Title of Pin Mode gets up
- You will see a blue icon with a spell on the link. Tap the coordinates to the right of it with your finger automatically to copy
- You can then access it from any application slash by sticking.
Find coordinates using Google Maps on your computer
Google Maps works the same on your computer through the website. You cannot find coordinates by searching for a destination, just putting a spell on the map. Although here, the search function can also help find a location faster. Follow the next steps:
- go to google.com/maps
- Drag your mouse pointer over the map Or use search function To get closer to where you want to find the coordinates
- Zoom Then carefully at this marked location using the mouse wheel or the addition and subtraction buttons.
- Click on the exact location
- A notification will appear at the bottom and Click on Under the dark name of the place on the coordinates
- Now you can easily see the coordinates with the mouse pointer selection
- Right click and choose to copy
- You can then place it wherever you want slash by sticking.
More advice on Google Maps
Google Maps is a popular app that regularly gets new features. Thus, you will find many tips on Google Maps with us. It’s a choice :
Do you want to stay informed of the latest news about Google Maps? then download our Android application and follow us on the use of Telegram Twitter. Also find out what’s new in AW. community For an overview of the most popular AW members.
Maps: navigation and public transport
Google Maps is Google’s application for maps. Google Maps offers detailed maps of the whole world where it’s easy to find a local bed.
“Long-time entrepreneur. Total writer. Internet Ninja. Analyst. Friendly music lover.