New SAI360 software capabilities for flexibility and durability
CHICAGO, November 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The events of 2021 have tested the resilience, agility and social conscience of all organizations. Leaders grapple with the Great Resignation, climate change disasters, cybersecurity attacks, and hospitals pushed to their limits due to COVID-19 spikes.
SAI360, the only integrated risk management platform with a full suite of capabilities across GRC, ethics and compliance learning, and SSE and sustainability, heralds new capabilities to help organizations manage such diverse risks.
âThese disruptions have shed new light on what it means to be willing to take risks. We are helping organizations manage the increasingly complex responsibilities of this new landscape – and monitor their impact on the environment and society – by creating new rapid deployment configurations in the SAI360 platform, âsays Pierre Granat, CEO of SAI360.
Here are the novelties SAI360 launch 2022 Release.
New GRC modules based on best practices and SAI360’s in-depth risk and compliance expertise:
- New IT risk management module helps organizations comply with global IT standards and increase vigilance
- Enterprise and operational risk management to measure, monitor and evaluate, and an internal control / SOX compliance module to define and perform regular control tests
- New SAI360 GRC Business Resilience enterprise solution, powerfully linking business continuity with supplier risk, IT risk and operational risk
SAI360 Health GRC
In addition to SAI360’s comprehensive suite of healthcare-focused GRC modules, new products will help organizations navigate the changing healthcare regulatory landscape:
- Risk portal for simple, efficient, fast and secure access to information, files and services essential to daily business operations
- Responsible for regulatory compliance to understand healthcare regulatory obligations and keep pace with change through targeted content flows
- Preconfigured best practice solutions powered by the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform enable organizations across the healthcare industry to get up to speed quickly with GRC
SAI360 EHS and durability
Maintain sustainable operations and a resilient, safe and healthy workplace:
- Improved sustainability management to support the collection, analysis and disclosure of data on sustainability metrics and ESG
- Easy-to-use data analysis designed for non-technical users to query data and visualize information with word cloud, graphs and maps
- New immunization tracking and transmission of critical information to mobile workers based on GPS location, to keep them safe and healthy
New courses and learning software:
- Foster a respectful workplace with a code of conduct that encourages employees to express themselves in a hybrid workplace
- Apply the principles of the science of learning that take the pulse of your training program and build campaigns for critical ethics and compliance (E&C) topics in action
- Go from mandatory E&C training to certified training and disclose conflicts in the same workflow
In 2022, it is time to chart a new course. SAI360 provides the software, innovation and partnership our customers need for travel!
SAI360 (formerly SAI Global) is a leading provider of risk management, learning, ESS and sustainability software. Our cloud-first platform contains flexible, scalable and configurable modules for a better perspective on risk management. Our unified approach to risk management is what sets us apart, helping organizations around the world manage risk, build trust and achieve business resilience for over 25 years.
Based at Chicago, Illinois, SAI360 operates through Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas, Asia, and the Pacific. Find out more about SAI360.com, Follow us on LinkedIn, and request a demo to see the platform in action.
M: +1 (508) 345-1570
E: [emailÂ protected]