How to Use Google Maps on Samsung Galaxy 2022 Watch
This tutorial is about using Google Maps on Samsung Galaxy Watch. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Google Maps on Samsung Galaxy Watch. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use Google Maps on Samsung Galaxy Watch
You may not know it, but the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 smartwatch can already display maps from Google Maps on your wrist. And what’s even better, you will be guided step by step and step by step to your destination. This is especially useful when you don’t have a built-in display on your car’s dashboard while driving or even walking or biking around town. You don’t have to take your phone out of your pocket to know where you are and where to go. But do you know how it works? Here we explain it step by step.
How to Use Google Maps on a Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
- Swipe up on your screen to access your list of apps
- Launch Google Maps Google Maps application icon
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to search for a place
- Choose from the list of previously searched locations or tap the keyboard to enter a new location
- Choose how you will get to your destination: on foot, by bike or by car
- Let your Galaxy Watch4 find the fastest route
- You can then follow the instructions directly from your watch.
How to Use Google Maps on Galaxy Watch Active 2
- First, download and install Navigation Pro on your watch from the Galaxy Store. Then open the app and it will ask you to download it to your phone.
- Go to playstore and search Navigation pro then download it on your smart device as it can’t work without a smart phone.
- Open Google Maps and touch your destination and hold the directional button to start route navigation. This will automatically launch the app on your smartwatch. He will talk about navigation while moving towards his destination.
- To cancel navigation tracking, tap the cancel icon in the app to stop tracking your routes.
The second option I use to track my routes is Navigation Wear. This app is free and works great with Google Maps and can help you find your destination easily by talking to you from your watch. The process is more or less the same as the first method.
- First, download Navigation Wear from Galaxy Store on your watch and also install the app on your phone.
- Then open Google Maps, touch your destination and long press the address to start route tracking.
- This will automatically launch the Navigation Wear app on your Active 2.
These navigation apps will work for Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Watch, Active 2 and Gear S3 smartwatches.
Final Words: How to Use Google Maps on Samsung Galaxy Watch
Hope you understand this article How to Use Google Maps on Samsung Galaxy Watch, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.