Global Brain Tumor Therapy Market (2021 to 2026)
DUBLIN, February 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Brain Tumor Therapeutics Market (2021-2026) by Therapy Type, Indication, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global brain tumor therapy market is estimated at $2.89 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $4.70 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
The increasing prevalence of neurological disorders is identified in adults and children is augmenting the market growth. Brain disorders, which include an amalgam of psychiatric, developmental and neurodegenerative diseases, are a growing cause of morbidity worldwide. The growth of the market is the increasing incidence of brain cancer and other neurological disorders, the increasing need for tests detecting the presence of tumors and the research activities in molecular diagnostics. The market may face potential growth challenges due to side effects associated with brain tumor therapies.
The increasing use of targeted therapies will act as a major brake. High costs associated with diagnosis and treatment may affect market growth. The market is expected to present opportunities such as increasing healthcare spending and favorable reimbursement policies, rising healthcare awareness regarding brain tumor management and therapies, and government cancer awareness initiatives.
The global brain tumor therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of therapy type, indication, distribution channel and geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Amgen, Novartis, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Brain Tumor Therapeutics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the IGR Ranking Quadrants, Infogence’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Growing incidences of Brain cancer and other neurological disorders
4.1.2 Growing need for tests detecting the presence of a tumor
4.1.3 Research activities in molecular diagnostics
4.2.1 High cost associated with diagnosis and treatment
4.3.1 Rising healthcare costs and favorable reimbursement policies
4.3.2 Growing Awareness in Healthcare of Brain Tumor Management and Therapies
4.3.3 Government cancer awareness initiatives
4.4.1 Side effects associated with brain tumor therapy
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Brain Tumor Therapy Market, By Therapy Type
6.4 Targeted therapy
7 Global Brain Tumor Therapy Market, By Indication
7.3 Pituitary tumors
8 Global Brain Tumor Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2 Hospital pharmacy
8.3 Retail pharmacy
9 Global Brain Tumor Therapeutics Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1M&A and investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 company profiles
11.1 Amgen Inc.
11.2 AstraZeneca PLC
11.3 Bayer AG
11.4 Bristol -Myers Squibb Co.
11.5 Eisai Inc.
11.6 Emcure Pharmaceutical
11.7 F. Hoffmann-La Rosche SA
11.8 Genentech, Inc.
11.9 GlaxoSmithKline PLC
11.10 Johnson & Johnson
11.11 Merck & Co. Inc.
11.12 Next Source
11.13 Novartis AG
11.14 Pfizer Inc.
11.15 Y-mAbs Therapeutic Inc
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5fwko7
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets