Global Railway Cybersecurity Market Overview to 2026
Dublin, 22 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Railway Cybersecurity Market (2021-2026) by Type, Components, Security Type, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Railway Cybersecurity Market is estimated to be valued at USD 6.94 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 11.03 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%.
Rise in cybercrime threats is creating a need for cybersecurity in the railway industry and hence driving the growth of the market. Railways are also adopting IoT and automation technologies to ensure cybersecurity which is booming in the market. New insurance policies will cover new areas such as ransomware extortion, loss of customer data, and system crash emergencies, which will ultimately help the market grow. The growing demand for cloud-based services is the future opportunity in this market.
However, slow progress in cybersecurity in developing economies is hampering the market growth. The two major challenges facing the global railway cybersecurity market are securing the data generated by the system and shortage of cybersecurity expertise for proactive strategic planning.
The global railway cybersecurity market is segmented on the basis of type, components, security type, application, and geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Thales Group, Alstom, Siemens, Nokia Networks, Hitachi, IBM, Cisco, Huawei, Toshiba, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Railway Cybersecurity Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the IGR Ranking Quadrants, Infogence’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Increase in cybersecurity threats
4.1.2 Government initiatives for smart cities and digital transport
4.1.3 Adoption of IoT and automation technologies
4.2.1 High cost
4.2.2 Slow progress in cybersecurity in developing economies
4.3.1 Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing in Railways
4.3.2 Development on connected trains and the autonomous train
4.4.1 Privacy and data security issues
4.4.2 Shortage of cybersecurity expertise for proactive strategic planning
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Railway Cybersecurity Market, by Type
6.3 On board
7 Global Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Components
7.2.1 Risk and compliance management
7.2.5 Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
7.3.1 Design and implementation
7.3.2 Risk and Threat Assessment
7.3.3 Support and maintenance
8 Global Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Security Type
8.2 Application Security
8.3 Network security
8.4 Data Protection
8.5 Endpoint security
8.6 System management
9 Global Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Application
9.2 Passenger trains
9.3 Freight trains
10 Global Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.3 BAE systems
12.6 Cape Gemini
12.11 General Electrical
12.15 Nokia Networks
12.18 Tech Mahindra
12.19 Thales Group
12.21 TUV Rhineland
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7mgha0